Haterade! Is it in you? Haterade! Is it in you?

just sayin

it was good but i just wanted to let you know that hatorade was an idea that the band limp bizkit used as an add campaign sort of thing for people to hate them a cupple years back. but good flash

ForFun808 responds:

Very interesting, I always knew haterade (hatorade) was something that came from music, but I wouldn't have thought of limp bizkit.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

...good..but..

i heard that exact same song but with a different video on youtube almost a month ago

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

i fucking love zombies

i loved this i am very particlulare on how zombies should act and move and u animated then pretty much spot on! fucking amazing thats all i have to say great job! please make more!

Eunaborb Eunaborb

Great game but,

It doesn't seem to be working here right now but I have played it in other portals and it's lots of fun.

krangGAMES responds:

Problem fixed, enjoy the game, homie ;)

Space Ninja Space Ninja

space ninjas are crazy

not bad for your first game man, as3 is pretty tricky, keep looking up tutorials and im sure your next game will be 5 times better then this

Kwing's Cursor Tutorial Kwing's Cursor Tutorial

LIMP BIZIT

i dont normally write to many reviews but i dont think iv ever herd anyone use an LB tune in there tutorial so i thought i'd congratulate you on being awsome! and also good job on scripting a pretty clever mouse. 5/5

Kwing responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!